INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CLASSES AND COVID-19
We're slowly starting to open the studio again, which means all classes will be held.
We understand, that some of you may be concerned about joining a class due to the corona situation, therefore we would just like to share some of the things we have done to secure the safety of our teachers and participants.
- Our classes are small, maximum of 8 people on each class.
- All participants will have their own wheel and own tools.
- We have created even more space around each working space by opening up for our new wheel room, with 8 brand new wheels and lots of light and air.
- All tools are getting disinfected after each class, all aprons and surfaces are clean after each class.
- There are sanitiser and gloves available at the entrance and near every zink.
- The studio space will be ventilated both during, before and after the classes, and if the weather is warm all doors will be open during classes.
- From May 2021 you need a corona-pas to participate in your pottery class.
If you have questions don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, only regarding classes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated May 6th 2020