One-day evening pottery class (4 hours)
- Location YŌNOBI STUDIO, Nybrogade 28
- Time: 16.00 to 20.00
- Length: 4 hours per class
- Price 600kr for 4 hours of teaching
- Included all materials (unlimited clay and decoration slips) and firing. Organic Tea & coffee.
- Language: Danish, English
- Level Beginner
During this one-day class, you will receive an introduction to wheel-throwing and its many applications. You will learn about the various stages of the transformation from soft clay to finished product and the opportunities for shaping the material. The class will include techniques such as centering, hand throwing on the pottery wheel, and trimming. At the end of the course, you can pick a color for each piece, which we will then glaze for you.
No previous experience is needed to be able to participate.