YONOBI is seeking a full-time Marketing & Brand manager to join our team from July 2023.
This position is best suited to someone who wants to work on a variety of tasks. The work environment at YONOBI is fun, dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative which requires independence and the ability to take initiative and work self-sufficient.
Tasks includes, but are not limited to:
- Development of the YONOBI marketing strategy
- Managing our advertising, weekly contact with our freelance/ marketing agencies
- Control of our social media platforms
- Creation and control of all our cross-platform campaigns
- Influencer collaborations
- Creating campaigns and content for all our platforms
- Visiting and promoting our different locations (CPH/ODENSE/ÅRHUS)
- Development of Yonobi Magazine
- Produce product imagery for web and social media
- Experience with marketing development, preferably 1-2 years of work experience
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms, mainly Instagram and Pinterest
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Good experience with executing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Experience with creating content for social media platforms
- Experience with writing and creating blog posts
- A keen interest in design and craft
What YONOBI offers:
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting growth journey
- An opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- Being a part of a small team, where you can gain a lot of responsibility and influence
- Discount on YONOBI products and classes
- An inspiring, fun and ever-evolving workspace in the heart of Copenhagen
The position is from 1st of July 2023.The position is full-time, 37,5 hours a week. Position is hybrid-remote, mainly working from home but with weekly days in the studio.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject field: 'Marketing/Brand Manager'.